BMT Surveys is able to accept any instruction to determine the condition of any type of vessel whether it is a seagoing vessel or inland barge. The company has a long track record of vessel inspection and has, amongst others, been instrumental to the development of survey forms for underwriters, shipping companies or shipping associations.
Surveyors can be deployed from our own staff members or through our global surveyor network.
The following condition surveys are part of our service offering:
- Entry & condition surveys for P & I insurance
- Entry and condition surveys for H & M insurance
- Vetting surveys
- Surveys for company compliance
- Sale and purchase surveys
- Condition surveys for valuation
- 360 Quality surveys (reefer vessels)
- Cargo hold cleanliness inspections
- Ultra-sonic hatchcover testing
- Delivery / redelivery surveys (incl. on-off hire)
- JH2006/010 A, B,C, Engine room and office management and condition surveys on behalf of Hull Insurers