Throughout northwest Europe, in particular between the major ports, but also between the ports and the hinterland, the inland navigation traffic can be very heavy.
With many years of experience BMT Surveys is able to carry out surveys on different types of vessels, including but not limited to ferries, cruise vessels, container barges, push barges, a large variety of tankers and dry cargo (bulk) barges.
Our services in this area include:
- Investigations into the nature, extent and cause of damage
- Salvage advice and co-ordination
- Pre-purchase and valuation
- Naval architecture, stability, strength calculations
- Loss prevention (DPI) surveys
- Tanker barge piping pressure loss calculation