Our core salvage team includes experienced salvage masters from the Dutch salvage industry as well as naval architects, marine engineers and lifting specialists with many years of experience in salvage and wreck removal, for either deep-sea, coastal and/or inland operation. These services can be deployed on very short notice worldwide, 24/7.
Our surveyors are available worldwide, 24/7 for emergency response and advice. Please contact one of our offices if you require our services.
Our services in this area include:
- On-site attendance (emergency response)
- Advice on contracting salvage companies
- Advice on salvage / wreck removal and situation control
- Preparation and review of tenders
- Dispute and litigation support
- Stability, strength and ground reaction calculations
- Tow line calculations